#Walk with Lord#
Wear this bracelet to empower yourself and as a reminder of the light shines in the darkness.Classic stainless wristband with well constructed, engraved the cross on the middle band, as religious symbol to express your faith, unique looking suitable for all occasions, work, holiday, prom etc.
EXTRA STRONG high powered 3500 Gauss Magnets helping to relieve the symptoms of arthritis and carpal tunnel. These are the strongest magnets available, much stronger then any other magnetic products on the market!
Are you experiencing any of the following issues?
- Joint Pain, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, tendonitis, repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Pain and inflammation in the knees, shoulders, arms, wrist or hands.
- Poor circulation associated with diabetes; cold hands and feet.
- Difficulty sleeping, anxiety, migraine headaches, fatigue, or stress
Helps Your Body To Help Itself!
- Magnetic therapy has been used for years to help reduce inflammation, alleviate pain, and improve blood circulation.
- It is also used to reduce stress & anxiety, improve sleep, and enhance overall well being.
Do not use magnetic therapy if you have a pacemaker, defibrillator, or any other implanted electro-medical device, or if you are pregnant
-MATERIAL & PRODUCTION-
Size: 8.66″(22cm)adjusting tool (FREE) allows you resize the confortable the length at home it takes just a few minutes!
Package: 1 x Cross Bracelet
Material: Pure Copper
Viennais was founded in 1996,a top 5 Jewelry Brand in Hongkong with the distinctive jewelry design that in 10 years has made the exception journey from Hongkong to world-leading international jewelry company.Viennais is relentless in efforts of becoming an iconic brand. We have the rich experience in Making the creative jewelry for our customers.
-SHIPPING, RETURNS & SERVICE-
Free Delivery for all products. Processing Time : 1-5 Working Days.Estimated Arrival : 7-20 Working Days.We have a 30-day return policy. For more details see Shipping & Returns. Any questions or helps, pls email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us.